Sometimes employees need encouragement to prioritize their health. Companies and unions who take advantage of all four of these following engagement areas/levers see higher engagement (around 57%) with their health centers.
1. Leadership Support
Operational policies that encourage using the health center (not clocking out, benefit plan design).
Six or more internal touchpoints per year. Examples include:
- Health center announcements at town halls or management meetings
- Company announcements
- Open enrollment mentions/collateral
- New hire orientations/onboarding
- Wellness committee that promotes good health and services
Client has an employee incentive program that drives employees to use a Marathon Health center or provider.
- Biometrics drawn by the clinical team
- Health coaching
- Annual physicals
3. Member Marketing
Both must be true:
- Email addresses, phone number and physical address for employees must be provided.
- Permission to market directly to employees through member marketing campaigns
4. Care Team Outreach
Clinical teams perform routine outreach to engaged and unengaged employees.
Daily outreach utilizing the tools available.